I love subscription boxes. It’s basically a mini Christmas/Birthday surprise every single month! Papergang is one of my personal favourite monthly subscription boxes because they consistently deliver high quality, super fun stationery products at a very inexpensive price point. Each box comes from the UK but only costs me around $20/mth (Canadian)!
Besides working with really cool artists each month, delivering amazing products, Papergang are focused on equality and inclusion in the workplace, but they also have a strong environmental conscience, planting 1 tree per 4 boxes sold (with TreeAid). Not to mention almost everything included in the boxes are plastic free, recycle, and/or reusable, and always printed on sustainably sourced paper!!
Here’s a look inside the super fun May box, designed by Steffi Lynn:
- Linen Daily Planner: This perfect, pocket sized daily planner features 256 pages. I am a major to-do list maker and have tried many, many, maaaaany planners and really love the simplicity of these daily planners that feature a big space for your to-do list, key tasks, a timetable scheduler, and a page for notes & doodles. It is the perfect size to pop in your purse/bag so you can keep those notes always with you!
- A5 Art Print: I keep a hanging wall frame near my desk to regularly switch out these awesome art prints so they can be displayed to their maximum benefit. How awesome is this delightfully cheery print?
- Page flags: A set of 5 designs with 30 sheets each, these bright page flags are perfect for marking important dates in your planner, on your calendar, or, as I use them, as markers in my books for quotes/passages I want to return to.
- Holographic Vinyl Sticker: I love this sticker, which would look great on a water bottle, but I’ve chosen to pop it inside my planner so I can look upon its shiny, sparkly glory.
- Holographic pencil set: I really don’t need to explain my love for these pencils – if you’ve seen my “about me” or follow me on instagram, you know my obsession for sparkly, holographic glory is high.
- Paperclips: A selection of turquoise, black, purple, and silver paperclips (set of 60 total) came in this reusable linen cloth pouch.