I love giving gifts. It is my love language. I spend hours researching and cultivating the perfect gift for the people in my life … it is a joy and an obsession.
While my special brand of crazy thrives on this I get that, for most, the struggle is real. So I’m here to help with my Mother’s Day Gift Guide for book lovers! Everything here is book lover approved, under $50 (except one that I couldn’t resist), and sure to be a hit. (Prices in USD, unless otherwise stated).
So without further ado ….
1. Lillian & Co Quote Bracelets $32.00. These adorable gold plated, silver, and rose gold plated adjustable bracelets feature inspiring quotes, Disney quotes and my personal favourite: this Star Wars Yoda quote. These are high quality and are presented beautifully. They feel very luxurious without breaking the bank!
2. Chick-lit Designs Bookish Phone Cases $29.00. Chick-Lit Designs has so many awesome book themed phone cases it was hard to choose a favourite!
3. Craftedvan Magnetic Bookmarks $10 Cdn: Craftedvan is an incredibly popular source for adorable and funny bookmarks in the bookish community and are my personal favourite. The options here are endless, the product is always excellent quality – solid card stock & strong magnets.
4. Frostbeard Candles $18: Absolutely my favourite bookish candles shop. Roxie is simply a scent wizard and her candles are purely amazing. You can also subscribe to her candle of the month club that sends one unique limited edition book candle each month. (coming to Canada soon).
5. The Soap Librarian $8.28 Cdn: These amazing soaps shaped like open books will please any bookish lover. Guaranteed. What’s even better is they are high quality, skin loving soaps with amazing scents. The Soap Librarian also makes bath salts and bubble bath so you can round out your bath experience with total bookish pampering!
6. Whipped Up Wonderful Bath Bombs ($17.93 Cdn for set of 3): So continuing on the bath theme add some of these amazing bath bombs to an amazon gift card and you’ll likely see your book loving lady cry the happy tears of joy.
7. Paper Mill Classics: Whether you’re a lover of classics, want to be a lover of classics or just like pretty covers – these Paper Mill leather covered classics are a must for the bookshelf. Bookoutlet sells these individually for $11.49 Cdn or, to earn major points, you can buy the whole set for $170. After all, mom deserves the best right?
8. Out of Print: Anything. Anything and everything from Out of Print is good … next. (Matilda sweatshirt $45)
9. Rifle Paper Company art prints $24: When it comes to card stock, prints and stationary it’s hard to beat Rifle Paper Co. These Alice in Wonderland prints are fantastic and if you order from rifle paper co website you can add in a frame and they’ll frame the print for you!
10. Riddles Tea Shoppe $11.00: Another popular bookish shop among bookworms. Riddles makes fantastic tea in quirky, original themes from high quality ingredients. All their teas are gluten free and vegan friendly.
11. Flowers! Here is a bonus idea for you. Flowers are the quintessential classic for Mother’s Day but why not try something a little different than your original bouquet that will die in one week?
Venus et Fleur mini round single bloom roses may sound ridiculous for $32 but what is amazing with these little beauties is they stay alive for over a year! That’s right live roses that stay alive & fresh for over 365 days. And they look so pretty on a night stand or vanity table.
Rifle Paper Co x Keds sneakers. I mean look at this picture … what woman can’t use a comfortable pair of amazing flower bedecked shoes? Well worth that $80 price tag if you ask me. Which you are … since you are still reading this gift guide. 😉
Whatever you decide to get the mom’s on your list make sure it includes a thank-you, a hug and an “I love you”. Really that’s what we mom’s love most of all.
(But we like the presents too 🙂 )
Happy Mother’s Day!